Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
How do I place an order?
Note the item code of the product. Please reach out to us through contact us or any of the social media channels. We will be happy to help you fulfil the order
How do I clean the rugs?
- Vacuum clean regularly . Avoid using vacuum beater brush
- Gently handwash with mild soap or carpet wool shampoo under running cold water
Can I customise my order?
Each of your products are made-to-order. That gives you the flexibility to customise the size and colours from our palette of natural dyes. You can mail your specific requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, you can inquire for custom sizes in our existing products.
How long do these rugs last?
Our rugs are meant to last upto 100 years.
What materials are used in these products?
We source most of our yarn from Bikaner. The pictorial rugs with very intricate motifs are woven using handspun yarn.
All the yarn is dyed using natural plant based dyes.
Do you have physical store?
No, we do not have any physical stores. You Can place an order through our website or through any of our partners – Agaati in US and Kala Ghoda Art Kart in India
Media & News
- Where Ideas Launch – The Podcast for the Sustainable Innovator: The Blockchain Artisan on Apple Podcasts
- Current Issue – Fiberygoodness
- Stories Instagram Feature by handforhandmade
- Radhikaraje feature– art historian , craft revivalist, Queen of Lakshmi Vilas palace.